#iGiveCatholic is nationally recognized by the Church as the official Catholic Giving Day, celebrating all aspects of our Catholic faith. The #iGiveCatholic Giving Day inspires faithful stewards to “Give Catholic” on #GivingTuesday, the global day of giving that follows Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
The mission of #iGiveCatholic is to unite Catholic communities and donors throughout the country to give back in support of the organizations that have always supported them: parishes, schools, and nonprofit ministries.
This year, the Archdiocese of Philadelphia will participate in #iGiveCatholic for the first time. #iGiveCatholic will promote a collective culture of Catholic philanthropy within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, helping to build additional annual fundraising capacity for parishes, schools, and organizations. The Archdiocese of Philadelphia’s #iGiveCatholic Giving Day will take place on #GivingTuesday, December 1st.
Reasons to participate in #iGiveCatholic include:
- It’s easy – After registering for #iGiveCatholic, you will have access to an abundant amount of resources to help prepare for this initiative. These resources include donor solicitation copy, marketing toolkits, webinars and training sessions, and more.
- There are prizes – Ministries who raise the most funds will be awarded a prize through the generous support of our #iGiveCatholic sponsors.
- It’s collaborative - #iGiveCatholic is about collaborating as a Catholic community to raise funds for the ministries that shape our faith.
Important dates to remember:
- October 30th – Registration for #iGiveCatholic closes
- November 16th – Active Giving Phase begins
- Donors cannot make a gift to any participating organizations and count it towards #iGiveCatholic until the Active Giving Phase begins.
- Offline gifts (such as checks) must be entered into the participating organization’s #iGiveCatholic dashboard to be counted toward its grand total.
- December 1st - #iGiveCatholic Giving Day